- Immediate Start Dates Available
- Small Classes Starting Every Monday
- CDL Learners Permit Not Required To Start
Elite Truck Driving School in the Portland Area
We offer 160 hour (4 week) Class “A” CDL Training, as well as refresher training suited to meet your individual needs!
Elite Truck School is open for business.
The State of Oregon has deemed our school an essential business during this pandemic. Our nation continues to need Professional Commercial Drivers.
What sets Elite Truck School apart from other programs?
- CDL Permit is not required, we will help you get it.
- Elite Truck School has a loading dock on site for real world backing experience.
- Small group sizes ensure you receive personalized attention.
- Our yard training maximum ratio is 3:1.
- We use modern equipment.
- We deliver a high standard of education within a small family environment.
- CDL practice tests are provided.
- We provide access to internet, printers, fax machine and copier.
At Elite Truck School, we are proud to serve Hillsboro and the surrounding areas with first-class training. If you are considering truck driving as a career, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We are available seven days a week.
High-Quality Truck Driver Training and Personalized Attention
Every member of our CDL driver training staff is thoroughly trained. Our school is centralized in one campus so we provide our full attention to you, our student.
Our truck school includes an onsite loading dock and plenty of room to practice necessary skills. In addition to helping you get the training you need, we offer 160 hours of Class A CDL truck driver training at our Portland truck driving school.
Some of the locations in which we can help provide placement include the following:
- Oregon City
- Forest Grove
How We Started
Our CDL training school began in 2003, when our owner Greg Reisnaur saw the need for trained truck driving professionals. To meet this demand, he built a business to begin offering truck driving courses that delivered a high standard of training, all while remaining affordable and convenient for students. Today, we provide 160 hours of Class A CDL training classes and our school is WIA and VA approved.
We provide the following information for your convenience: