Our Portland CDL Instruction Team
Our office staff
– Owner and founder since 2003. Read more about Greg.
– Co-owner and Office Manager. Suzanne helps with admissions and is our School Certifying Official for veterans. She assists veterans with using their education benefits here at our school. Suzanne has been in the trucking industry for 20 years.
– Manager of Training. Thad is a graduate of Elite Truck School. He quickly worked his way up in the industry as a driver, owner-operator, and instructor. He is now responsible for admissions and job placement here at our school.
– Lead instructor. Paul is a graduate of Elite Truck School and has extensive experience in teaching and classroom management. Prior to becoming an instructor, he drove as a regional driver for several years, operating various types of equipment.
– Instructor. Scott is a graduate of Elite Truck School and has driven for several years as both a long-haul and local driver, before coming back to Elite Truck School to pass on his valuable knowledge to our students.
– Instructor. Shane has experience as both a truck driver and dispatcher since 2009. Shane began teaching here in 2017